Home Remedies for Acne
Home Remedies for Acne
Acne is a universal problem and is faced by almost every individual at any age in his or her life. Still it is very common in teens. Most of the time women have this problem before their menstrual period.
What is Acne?
Acne is an irritating red skin rash. In Acne the skin on face, chest, back, even some times neck is affected with red rashes. In case of teenagers or young adults it can be seen on upper arms. When person has few red spots or pimples, it is a mild form of acne but when your body parts get cover with large pimples which are painful it is known as sever acne.
Healthy diet and nutrition is extremely important in getting rid of acne. Eating fast and junk food will surely show on face in the form of pimples, blackheads.
First of all we will see what type of food we can eat to get clear skin or get rid of acne.
• For those who can make fish as a part of their diet, can eat it on daily basis. This diet will be full of Omega 3 fatty acids, which is great for your body and skin.
• Eating whole grains is equally important. They will keep your blood sugar on point.
• Vitamins and nutrients are essential for healthy body, so eating vegetables is must no matter what your skin looks like. Clearing toxins from the skin and providing fiber for your body is the main function of vegetables.
• Water is the most important formula for Acne. You will get more information about water diet here. Avoid drinking sodas and other drinks that are high in chemicals and sugar. If you do not want to drink water every time you can consider having green tea. Both water and green tea not only will help you in reducing the weight but will make your skin glow.
• Eat fruits with lots of fiber like orange, watermelon.
Now we will see the simple remedies which will help along with the above diet.
• Take some tomato pulp, apply on face and leave it for 45 minutes and wash it off.
• Take equal quantity of rose water and lemon juice, mix it and apply on affected area, leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off.
• Take turmeric power and neem leaves, mix it well and apply on affected area, keep it for half an hour and wash it off.
• To tame pimples leave fresh mint juice on face over night.
• Orange peels can be used as remedy for pimples. Grind peels with few drops of water and apply it on your face.
• Make a mixture of cinnamon powder and honey and before bed time apply on your pimples. Wash it off with warm water after you will wake up in the morning.
Follow any of this for at least a fortnight and see your pimples disappear.
In addition to all this you can try for Ayurvedic Home remedies
With the above care, I am sure every person can keep away from costly skin treatments.