How to make SIZZLER (Low Calorie)
I love the sizzling sound of sizzler. Especially in winter I eat sizzler frequently. So I have to look for low calorie sizzler which I can easily prepare at home. I am giving my favorite Low Cal Sizzler recipe for you.
Ingredient of the Moong:
5 tbsp Sprouted moong / Sprouted moth beans
1 chopped onion
1 chooped tomato
½ tsp chopped green chilly
2 tsp oil
1 tsp chopped coriander
Salt to taste
Ingredient for Cutlets:
½ teacup grated cabbage
½ teacup chopped onion
2 green chopped chillies
1 tbsp chopped coriander
1 tsp oil
Salt to taste
Method for Moong:
- Heat oil and sauté onion until pink
- Add tomato and green chillies and sauté again for ½ a minute
- Add Moong and sprinkle a little water over it. Add salt.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minute i.e. till partially cooked.
Method for Cutlets:
- Grate Paneer. Add the cabbage, onion, green chillies, coriander, salt and shape into 2 cutlets.
- Cook on both sides on a tawa (griddle). Brush with very little oil.
1 Tea cup boiled cauliflower pcs.
1 stuffed capsicum with soya chunks
1 baked stuffed tomato
Method to stuff capsicum:
- Brush capsicum with oil.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and bake in a hot oven at 200c till tender (about 30 minutes)
- Cool and scoop the capsicum a little from the center so that a slight depression is formed for the filling.
For soya filling:
- Heat a little oil and sauté onion for ½ a minute
- Add the green chilli and sauté again for a few seconds.
- Add boiled soya chunks, tomato, salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute.
For baked stuffed tomato:
- Cut the tops off tomatoes. Scoop out the centres and chop them. Drain the shells.
- Heat oil. Add sprouts and spring onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add the chopped tomato (chopped centres), green chillies, cabbage and salt.
- Cook for a minute.
- Fill the tomato shells with this mixture.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200c for 10 minutes.
To assemble the Sizzler:
- Heat the Sizzler plate in an oven for at least 10 minutes.
- Arrange the cauliflower, stuffed capsicum, stuffed tomato, Moong and Culets on the plate.
- Heat the tray for ½ minute and sprinkle some tomato ketchup mixed with a little water over this to get that SIZZZZZZZZZZZING effect!